September and October
- Open Day information from the High Schools.
- You need to collect application forms from the schools themselves or phone the schools to request one.
- Revision and past papers begin for the entrance exams
- Parents evening – Appointments with Class teacher
- Winter holiday – Children will receive a folder of papers to complete as revision. You are to choose how many and for which subject you want your child to complete. The class teacher will set a minimum and there will be additional papers included.
- Entrance exams begin starting with King David, usually in the first week back after the holiday. Other school exams follow, generally in mid to late January.
- Results usually sent out in the last week of February or the first week in March
- Parents evening – Appointments with class teacher
- Revision begins for SATS begins – Tests in spelling, punctuation and grammar, Maths and Reading comprehension.
- SATS (Standardised Assessment Tests)
- End of year reports to parents.